Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Post!

Well, here I am, a long awaited blogger. After some coaching from some great friends, I finally broke down and got my blog going. So, I'll give a lil bit of background. I, Shannon (26), and my hubby, jake (28), were married on August 28, 2004 on the only saturday that rain that entire summer. I am told that it is a blessing from the heavens. I felt like it was all our family that were already gone from us were telling us they were here in spirit. We bought our first home in Nov 2006 where we live now with our dogs duke & morgan. We have been trying for kiddos since dec 2005. After a year we talked to the docs, started some testing and kept trying. A couple months ago we met with a reproductive endrocologist (RE) and started more testing to see what we can do to make our dreams happen. This next month unbenost to most our family, we are going to do a medicated cycle & artificial insemination. I am excited and nervous all the same time. So, this blog is going to go through that process and hopefully the joys of being pg & having a wonderful kiddo.

3 comments:

  1. I found you! :D If you need any help or suggestions on decorating your blog or navigating your way around let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you starting a blog! I did it before getting pregnant and I still found things to blog on! I am so excited to see what goes on in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you'll be writing about these upcoming adventures :)

    ReplyDelete