Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I had my ultrasound on tuhursday last week. I'm doing 100mg clomid from cd3-7. Then back for another ultrasound on either day 11 or 12. It is a weekend and they only come in one day, so I will have to wait to find out which day when it's getting closer. At that time they will decide when to do the trigger shot (which jake is really too happy to give me) and 36 hours after the trigger shot I will be getting the insemination. So that will be around March 10th or 11th. Which is a WHOLE week before we leave for vegas. YES! So, after the iui I have to do progestrone suppositories, that are a capsule that is inserted up in there daily to help support a pregnancy. The things we do for a baby...

I am hoping that this trip will be our babymoon. Last vacation together before we have a baby... A girl can only dream... It will be nice because we will be in las vegas for the end part of my 2 week wait. I was thinking about waiting to test until we get back. I would offically be late at that point. But my good friend Sophie who lives in Arizona is going to meet us there and she said if I don't bring a test she will. I laughed and told her if neither of us did we would probably be in walmart or walgreens buying one... or five depending on how it turns out. I am so nervous. It's scary to think that this could actually be it. I could be pg in less than a month. Weird....

I have always wanted to tell Jake we were pg in some cool way. I'm thinking about testing on Monday when we are there and then wake Jake up by telling him to wake up and kiss the mother of his child... I am such a sap! But we have just wanted this for sooo long that I just can't wait. I have this weight in my chest that I feel will be lifted when we get pregnant. So I guess we will just take it one day at a time and see what happens

2 comments:

  1. Well, if prayers and positive thoughts can get you pg you will be seeing a BFP this month for sure because there are a lot of us rooting for you girl!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope this is the month when that weight gets lifted :)

    ReplyDelete